Roof & Floor Trusses
Our customers benefit from over 45 years of combined design experience in the manufactured component industry. We take great care to understand the needs of each customer individually. Whether purchasing roof trusses, floor trusses, engineered lumber products, wall panels, or any combination thereof, our customers can rest assured that they are receiving the most efficient and cost effective component system, and that it is specifically designed to suit their construction project.Get Started Today
Benefits of Roof Trusses
- Complex roof and ceiling profiles are easy to design with today’s software.
- Hip and valley roof systems are much easier to build using trusses than with conventional framing.
- Trusses can be used with a variety of on-center spacing, to optimize strength and lumber resources.
- Long, clear spans are easy to create, reducing or eliminating the need for interior bearing walls, beams, and columns.
- Structures are dried in more quickly, saving time and avoiding weather-related delays.
- Your imagination is the only limit when you design with trusses.
Benefits of Floor Trusses
- Floor truss installations create high quality, squeak-free construction with the added benefits of reduced framing time, waste, pilferage, and callbacks.
- Design versatility and open web spaces are tremendous advantages to builders of today’s complex and sophisticated homes.
- The fact that floor trusses are built with 2x4s or 2x3s oriented ‘flatwise’ means a wide, stable bearing surface that is easier to work on and around.
- The wide nailing surface provides for easy gluing and quick, accurate attachment of sheathing, reducing squeaks and improving floor performance for the life of the structure.
- Spacing floor trusses at 16” or 24” o.c. maximizes structural efficiency and speed of installation.
- Stiffness and strength can be designed into the floor truss, creating a more solid floor.
- Special bearing, cantilever and balcony details are easily built in.
- Shrinkage, warping or twisting are minimized, reducing the potential for callbacks to the job site.
Time is money. Valuable time can be saved by using Capital Structures Turnkey Frame Construction. Since the 1970's there has been a steady decline in the number of skilled laborers available in the construction industry. The ratio has reversed from ten skilled laborers for every one unskilled laborer to the opposite, one skilled laborer for every 10 unskilled.
It is getting more and more difficult to secure skilled labor on the construction site. Capital Structures Turnkey Frame Construction cuts down on jobsite errors and omissions by working with you from the beginning.
From the start, we use your plans to design and engineer the structural building components, such as floor trusses, roof trusses and wall panels. Then, we send a trained installation crew to make sure the structure is built according to the plans.
Turnkey Frame Construction is the cost effective way to meet today's real work construction demands.
Don’t have the time, resources or expertise for an installation project? Let Capital Structures help.
Our team of construction professionals can install all of the manufactured components we make for you. Best of all, we make sure it gets done right, efficiently, and according to your plans.Contact Us